Free Initial Evaluation to Ascertain How I May Help You!
Simply email me at email@example.com and outline your concern to see how I may be able to help you heal, become whole and well physically, and mentally sharp and clear. We can determine if I am a good fit for your wellness needs, without any financial obligation, and you can then freely choose to purchase an initial nutritional consultation session if you wish. I am here for you and I have helped those with difficult prescription medication tapering; food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities; healthy diet and weight setpoint management; nutritional needs for injury recovery; wellness lifestyle changes; optimal mental performance; and more.
A typical nutritional consultation session is not limited to, but may include any or all of the following, and is uniquely tailored to each individual’s specific requirements to attain and maintain physical wellness and mental sharpness:
- Your main concern to be addressed is always our priority.
- The Physical Wellness Questionnaire is critical in evaluating your potential to attain and maintain physical well-being and to identify areas of potential trouble or difficulty that need to be addressed.
- An evaluation and assessment of prescription drugs that you are taking and potential re-evaluation of those medicines with your physician, with potential recommendations of natural alternatives or less toxic control measures.
- An evaluation of diet and potential food allergies and sensitivities.
- An evaluation of your healthy weight setpoint and physical activity level and ways to address potential issues.
- Sleep quality evaluation and natural sleep aid options.
- Any special dietary concerns or necessary life-style changes that may benefit your overall physical wellness and mental sharpness and clarity.
- An evaluation of potential supplements and nutraceuticals that may benefit your specific requirements and needs.
It’s Your Life, Your Body—by God’s Design
Time Usage: Please note that each session, whether consulting, coaching, or guidance will include 2 or more hours of my time—one hour is for direct communication with the client via email, phone, fax, or online video meeting, and one hour or more will be for my preparation, research into specific topics that may need attention, document and note preparation, and any digital or hard copy documents or information prepared for the client. Some documents may be provided to the client at no charge, but some documents and resources will only be available for the client to purchase if they choose to do so.
Each session with the client may include any combination of the following for a total of a one-hour session:
- 60 minutes of online video meetings via Doxy.me or similar telehealth communication; or
- 60 minutes of direct phone communication; or
- Approximately 12 email communications sent by me to you, the client; or
- Approximately 6 faxes (handwritten or document communications); or any combination thereof with the equivalent of one hour of session time.
[Session time commences after the initial collection of client information and signed agreement form.]
Forms: Required forms to be filled out by the client and returned via email, fax, or direct mail include: [These will be emailed to you upon purchasing the initial consultation or can be downloaded directly from the website.]
- Contact Information Form
- Consulting/Coaching/Guidance Agreement, signed and dated
- Wellness Questionnaire—Part 1; Physical Well-Being—Body
- Medication Evaluation Worksheets, if you are taking prescription medications
Fees: Initial Consultation Session $125
Subsequent Sessions $100 each
[All fees paid via website]