Free Initial Evaluation to Ascertain How I May Help You!
Simply email me at email@example.com and outline your concerns and desires to see how I may be able to help you work through and overcome life’s difficulties, manage stress, strengthen relationships with God and loved ones, become a victorious and joyful Christian, lead with a life of excellence and making sound decisions, and be successful in your career and in fulfilling God’s life plan and purpose. There will be no financial obligation and you can then freely choose if an initial Christian life coaching session is right for you. I am here to partner with you to achieve the best that God has for you.
A typical Christian life coaching session is not limited to, but may include any or all of the following, and is uniquely tailored to each individual’s specific needs and desires to attain and maintain excellence and success God’s way:
- Your main concern, goal, or desire is always our priority.
- The Spiritual and Mental/Emotional sections of the Wellness Questionnaire are essential to ascertain your mental and emotional well-being and your spiritual well-being, which are both uniquely critical for a life of excellence God’s way.
- Establishing a healthy self-image with your identity in Christ and focusing forward on the future not problems from the past.
- Manifesting the mind of Christ, managing stress, and overcoming obstacles in life.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with God and loved ones.
- Setting and maintaining priorities and boundaries and achieving goals and aspirations.
- Understanding and working through grief and loss and being alone.
- Enjoying a successful career and fulfilling God’s life plan and purpose for you.
- Aging gracefully, leaving a legacy, and preparing for a strong finish.
It’s Your Life, Your Soul, Your Spirit—by God’s Design
Time Usage: Please note that each session, whether consulting, coaching, or guidance will include 2 or more hours of my time—one hour is for direct communication with the client via email, phone, fax, or online video meeting, and one hour or more will be for my preparation, research into specific topics that may need attention, document and note preparation, and any digital or hard copy documents or information prepared for the client. Some documents may be provided to the client at no charge, but some documents and resources will only be available for the client to purchase if they choose to do so.
Each session with the client may include any combination of the following for a total of a one-hour session:
- 60 minutes of online video meetings via Doxy.me or similar telehealth communication; or
- 60 minutes of direct phone communication; or
- Approximately 12 email communications sent by me to you, the client; or
- Approximately 6 faxes (handwritten or document communications); or any combination thereof with the equivalent of one hour of session time.
[Session time commences after the initial collection of client information and signed agreement form.]
Forms: Required forms to be filled out by the client and returned via email, fax, or direct mail include: [These will be emailed to you upon purchasing the initial consultation or can be downloaded directly from the website.]
- Contact Information Form
- Consulting/Coaching/Guidance Agreement, signed and dated
- Wellness Questionnaire—Part 2; Mental and Emotional Well-Being—Soul and Part 3; Spiritual Well-Being—Spirit
Fees: Initial Coaching Session $125
Subsequent Sessions $100 each
[All fees paid via website]